Cheap Bottle Packages
Contrary to popular belief, not everything in Sin City is outrageously overpriced. While bottle service in the Las Vegas nightclubs is notorious for being expensive, at Bachelor Vegas, we are excited to be able to offer you some "cheap" bottle service packages. This guide breaks down the cheapest packages at some of the most popular Vegas pool parties and clubs.
With over 25 years in the industry, our team of daylife and Las Vegas nightlife professionals at Bachelor Vegas have solid connections at all the Vegas venues, so we can get you deals you can't get on your own. If you're wondering if Bottle Service is really worth it, the answer is YES, whether it's your first time or your fifth time.
Benefits of Bottle Service:
- No waiting in long entry lines
- You might be rubbing elbows with the rich and famous
- Bottle service packages are the best option for groups and groups celebrating special occasions.
- Having your own exclusive table and piece of real estate in the club is a great way to meet people.
- Having your own table is ideal for resting your dancing feet and storing your belongings.
- You are the envy of onlookers.
- No waiting in long lines at the bar trying to get the bartender's attention.
- You won't be walking around getting bumped into at a crowded club and risk spilling your drink.
- If you are a big drinking group, bottle service may be cheaper than purchasing individual drinks.
- Garnishes and mixers are included.
- You have a dedicated cocktail server pouring your drinks, a busser to keep the table stocked ad clean, and security to keep out the riff-raff.
Cheap Bottle Service Packages
On The Record at Park MGM
On The Record, brought to you by twin brothers Mark and Jonnie Houston, a.k.a. Houston Hospitality, has created a unique spin on the nightclub concept with its multiple rooms and experiences, outdoor space, a hidden speakeasy, musical nostalgia, and retro design and décor. Around every corner is an Instagram moment or an unexpected surprise. The vibe is fun and festive with blasts from the past. OTR, the Park MGM club, is the perfect place for relaxing, socializing, dancing, and wandering down memory lane.
- A unique 11,000-square-foot venue with retro décor and fabulous backdrops for social media shots.
- Showcasing live performers, a live band, and multiple love DJs spinning Top 40 and Hip Hop.
- The club's entrance embraces the look of an old-school record store.
- The Vinyl Parlor, a hidden speakeasy, features a small bar and can accommodate only 25 guests.
- Two DJ booths, a vintage Rolls Royce DJ booth inside, and a red 1963 Bristol Lodekka double-decker bus on the patio.
- Karaoke rooms are available with a reservation, along with patio seating.
- The average bottle costs $400 - $500 (Before Tax & Gratuity).
Allē Lounge on 66 at Resorts World
Sixty-six floors above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip is Allē Lounge, the new sky bar at the Conrad Hotel at Resorts World. Private elevators take guests to the 66th floor, where they are treated to stunning cityscape views on the open-air balcony, a luxurious interior with an amazing ambiance, music, small plates for sharing, an impressive cocktail program, and a friendly, accommodating staff who goes above and beyond to ensure you are enjoying your experience. Talk about "a room with a view;" don't miss the chance to check out Allē Lounge on 66; it is the epitome of class!
- A chic and classy lounge with a sophisticated atmosphere and refined design and décor.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows provide guests with a stunning sunset and Las Vegas Strip views.
- Specialty cocktails, craft beers, and a collection of fine and rare spirits.
- A great spot for date nights or for groups looking for an intimate and relaxed vibe.
- A tableside bar card where classic cocktails are prepared.
- On the weekends, live DJs play Top 40 and house music.
- A menu featuring deliciously eclectic light bites with complimentary truffles and pecorino potato chips.
Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay
The Foundation Room, with a capacity of 300 people, is the only one of its kind in Las Vegas and one of the most popular open-air rooftop clubs in the city. This upscale venue, with its vintage décor, showcases live DJs who spin Open Format music – a mix of Top 40, EDM, and Hip Hop, and features a dance floor and multiple bars. This Mandalay Bay club boasts an outdoor patio with stunning views of the city and the world-famous Strip. With a capacity of 300 people, the Foundation Room offers its guests a laidback, sophisticated vibe.
- The rooftop lounge and nightlife venue are located on the 63rd floor
- Open-air balcony with tables available to reserve.
- Asian and Indian décor and design, with mysterious rooms and hallways.
- The Foundation Room appeals to a mature demographic.
- Fine dining restaurant and lounge that transforms into a unique nightclub.
- Affordable deals.
- The average bottle costs $500 - $600 (Before Tax & Gratuity).
Tao Nightclub at Venetian Thursdays
In the ever-changing nightlife industry, the average lifespan of a successful nightclub, especially in a city like Las Vegas with so many distractions and competition, is typically no more than five years, but the award-winning TAO nightclub has made it 17 years around the sun, and it's still going strong. This multi-level Venetian nightclub boasts private skyboxes, a 40-foot outdoor Terrace overlooking the Strip, full-service bars, and a dance floor. Not only is it a successful nightclub, but it also houses a 5-Star Pan Asian restaurant, lounge, and pool called Tao beach club. This venue is the only one in Sin City with bathtub models sitting in rose petal baths who greet guests as they walk through the entrance.
- A 10,000 square-foot nightclub with a capacity of 3,000 party-goers
- TAO is the most popular club for Ladies and most generous with Free drinks – an open bar wristband for 1 Hour (11:30-12:30 PM).
- A fabulous place for a bachelor package or a bachelorette package.
- An awesome LED display and high-energy dance floor
- DJs spin Hip-Hop, Open Format, EDM Club hits, Latin night tunes and Top 40 anthems.
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- Affordable deals.
- Above average bottle costs $750 - $900 (Before Tax & Gratuity)
Daylight at Night at Mandalay
This hugely-popular Ibiza-themed Daylight Beach Club morphs into a mega nighttime pool party called "Daylight at Night." This Mandalay Bay pool boasts 50,000 square feet of space, multiple pools, Grand Cabanas, VIP Bungalows, premier bottle service, a spacious dance floor, and a 1400 square foot stage for musical performances and headlining DJs spinning Open Format music and mainly Latin on Saturdays for the Neon Vibra Party. Daylight at Night is the ultimate swim party for hen night packages and stag night packages. Guests can expect a diverse crowd and a fun, festive, high-energy party vibe.
- Cabana, Daybed, and Pool Side Couch accommodations.
- Semi-Private pools for Cabana reservations.
- A state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- "Neon Vibra," the go-to Latin Night Swim party hosted every Saturday featuring top Latin DJs in Vegas.
- Affordable Deals.
- Average bottle cost: $495 - $595 (Before Tax & Gratuity)
Ghostbar at The Palms
Perched on the 55th floor of the Ivory Tower at Palms Casino and Resort is the legendary sleek and sultry Ghostbar. This Palms Las Vegas club has been part of Sin City's nightlife scene since it opened in 2001. In 2017, Ghostbar closed, and in 2018 was replaced by Apex Social Club, but Ghostbar returned in August 2022. Everyone loves a comeback, and this upscale ultra-lounge nightclub experience is as popular as ever.
It offers stunning skyline views and an open bar, drinking and dancing under the stars, a modernized cocktail program, live DJs, and a high-energy atmosphere.
- Guests take a private elevator to get to Ghostbar.
- Ghostbar is meant to be experienced both indoors and outdoors.
- The outdoor deck with sweeping views is its claim to fame!
- Immersive and pop-up entertainment performances.
- Specialty cocktails crafted by master mixologists
- One-of-a-kind "Ghost Flights."
- Performances by the famous singer Dee Miles affectionately nicknamed "Black Sunshine," starring in "Midnight Skye: The Revival."
Chateau Nightclub @ Paris Hotel & Casino
Located underneath the replica of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel is the Chateau nightclub. This 2-story outdoor rooftop nightclub, with its French-inspired design and décor, offers panoramic views of the city, Strip, and world-famous Bellagio Fountains. Chateau from its 10,000 square foot high-energy balcony. Chateau is worthy of any celebration, like a birthday party, divorce party, bachelor party and bachelorette party, or a fun place to hang out, drink, dance, and socialize.
- VIP cabanas and an expansive dance floor.
- DJs spin Top 40 hits, Hip Hop, and Open Format music.
- Big nightclub feel and atmosphere.
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound system.
- A great place to party under the stars
- Affordable deals.
- The average bottle cost is $375 - $500 (Before Tax & Gratuity).
Encore Beach at Night at Encore
Encore Beach at Night is a night swim and has become the standard for pool parties worldwide. This Encore combines everything that makes it one of the best pool parties on earth and transforms into one of the best nightlife experiences in Vegas every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, complete with a wild party vibe, drinking, dancing, and great music, plus water, splashing, pool toys, and swag. This party is so popular it draws A-listers and a high-profile clientele.
- EBC is a 3-tiered pool complex with a unique 60,000-square-foot party paradise.
- Luxury bungalows and cabanas surround a massive pool and oversized lily pads.
- Talented DJs spin EDM, Hip Hop, and Trap House music.
- Plenty of space for dancing and socializing under the stars
- Multiple gaming tables for guests who want to gamble
Historic Downtown Las Vegas has become a vibrant hotspot for bars, clubs, and restaurants like 700 Fremont. This 2-story venue is a hybrid of all three – a full-service bar, a rooftop nightclub called Zoo with a good view of the world-famous Fremont Street Experience, and Container Park, and a restaurant with four distinct dining concepts designed by critically acclaimed chefs: Bazooka Burgers, Corney's Dogs, Royal Pie Pizza Co., and La Güera Loca Cocina Mexicana. Billed as a place where "all [party] animals are welcome," 700 Fremont is some of the most fun you will have Downtown.
- The venue is decked out in stunning art design by famed artists Pretty Done, Snipt, Israel SepuLVeda, and Amber Marie Ariel Moriscato.
- Reasonable prices on food, drinks, and bottle service
- The downstairs bar - Crooked Cricket – is described as a "craft cocktail" destination.
- DJs spin Open Format Music and Latin tunes.
- The restaurant menu includes Vegan and Vegetarian options.
- 700 Fremont has a hipster vibe.
- Expect a diverse crowd with a mix of locals and tourists.
In 2012, Corner Bar Management debuted Commonwealth, a venue located in the Fremont East District. The owners wanted to open a bar with a "neighborhood feel." Today, it is one of the most popular bars in Downtown Las Vegas. It is known for its pre-Prohibition Era Cocktails, design, and décor. It also boasts a secret speakeasy hidden within the venue called "The Laundry Room," with space for only 25 people, and advanced reservations are required. Commonwealth provides patrons an opportunity to be part of a unique and thriving nightlife scene.
- Commonwealth is an upscale 6,000 square feet venue with a 2,000 sq. ft. open-air patio.
- The downstairs houses a 20-foot communal bar that creates the ideal area for socializing
- Seasonal and signature drinks, an impressive collection of beers, world-class wines, and creative cocktail concoctions
- Commonwealth is a bustling bar, so if you're looking for a place with quiet conversation, this isn't it.
- The rooftop provides partying under the stars and creates a nightclub vibe with DJs and a spacious dance floor
- Commonwealth is an excellent alternative to the mega-clubs on the Strip.
- Three separate full-service bars.
Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan
Marquee Nightclub, part of the famed TAO Hospitality Group, opened on New Year's Eve 2010 with a sixty million dollar price tag. This Cosmopolitan nightclub became an overnight sensation, and today, it is one of the most popular clubs in Las Vegas. Marquee is a 40,000-square-foot club-within-a-club concept that offers three different rooms over three floors with three different experiences: the Main room, Boombox, the Library, and a 20,000-square-foot pool deck with views of the Las Vegas Strip. Marquee provides an elevated, multi-sensory nightclub experience and opens up to Marquee Dayclub when the main room needs space for overflow.
- The main room is home to an impressive 40-foot LED wall.
- Marquee was designed by the internationally-acclaimed Rockwell Group.
- State-of-the-art technology – sound, lighting, and visual effects
- Expect a good-looking crowd and some high-profile clientele.
- Resident DJs spin Hip Hop and EDM.
- Marquee is ideal for birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and corporate buyouts.
How to Book with Bachelor Vegas?
Whether you're planning a guy's getaway, a birthday party, a bachelor party, or some other special occasion, Bachelor Vegas has you covered, from the dayclubs and pool parties to nightclubs, Las Vegas Strip Clubs, and more.
For more information on booking a Vegas Bottle Service package or a custom-created package.
Las Vegas Bachelor Packages
Sin City is filled with tons of activities and attractions and is the ideal place for a stag party or a bachelor party. At Bachelor Vegas, we can help you create memories of a lifetime by bundling a nightclub or pool party with a spa, shopping, extreme adventures, a Las Vegas strip club, bottle service, limos, and more.
Las Vegas Bachelorette Packages
Calling all the hen parties and budget bachelorette parties. At Bachelor Vegas, we specialize in Las Vegas Bachelorette parties; we can help you create memories of a lifetime by bundling a nightclub or pool party with a Drag brunch, spa, shopping, pool package, a male strip club, a Las Vegas male revue, all-you-can-drink and eat dinners, bottle service, a pink hummer limo, and more.
Splitting Bottle Service
If you're interested, we can help you with this. We have done it several times, but only when we know the groups will get along. For example, if we have buddies in town from Chicago and a couple from Chicago, we know both parties will likely mesh. We would never put two groups together that we don't personally know. Using an app and expecting that you will be matched with a good group is like rolling the dice and crossing your fingers, hoping everything will work out. Pro Tip: Take advantage of my experience, don't take a chance on your own and ruin your evening by getting paired with the wrong group. Trust me; it's not worth it!
Brian Pfeiffer's Comment on Las Vegas Bottle Packages
If you are interested in "cheap" Bottle Service in Las Vegas, our packages with all-inclusive pricing are the best deals in town. There are no hidden fees; what you see is exactly what you get. But be warned, several other sites tell you there is a $600 minimum, and when you get to the club, the cheapest bottle on the menu is $795 with tip, tax, and venue fee. You end up paying over $1100-$1200 for one bottle with tip and tax. That's called the old bait-and-switch technique.
For example, $1,475 at Marquee, listed above, shows you can have two bottles instead of one when normally two bottles at full price would be around $2,400! By working with Bachelor Vegas, you just saved yourself $925.
You can reserve any of the above deals with a small deposit via a secure PayPal invoice or buy by paying via our online booking system. With PayPal, you can swipe any credit card, and then you are locked in for the evening. It's a safe and seamless process. We hope you enjoyed it. Contact us or call us at 773-333-2323, and we will make your Vegas Vacation a memorable one!