Vegas Security Guide
Since you are reading our Security Guide, you must be planning a Vegas Vacation. Chances are you've heard Security is tight at the Vegas pool parties, Las Vegas nightclubs, and Las Vegas Strip Clubs in Sin City, and you want to know everything you need to know! In our Security Guide, we will cover all the ins and outs.
Everyone, no matter who you are, whether you are on a guest list, have tickets, or have a reserved bottle service table, must pass a security checkpoint which is tantamount to a TSA checkpoint at the airports.
Items not allowed in the clubs:
- Weapons of any kind, including
- Any type of knife
- Brass knuckles
- Cowboy spurs
- The legal drinking (and gambling age) in Las Vegas is 21.
- You must produce a valid government-issued photo ID with your name and age clearly printed on it.
- Other acceptable forms of ID include: a passport or passport card, Military ID, or a Federal/State ID
- International guests: bring your passport. Laminated IDS will not work
- Be advised; Security can spot a fake ID a mile away
- A student ID, Social Security card, or photos of passports or ID will not work
(Anything that can produce bodily injury or cause death)
- Camera equipment – your phone is allowed, but digital cameras and selfie sticks are not.
- Illegal substances, including marijuana
- Personal floats– not allowed at the dayclubs
- Outside Food/Beverages
- Packs of gum – because guests have been known to try and sneak narcotics inside packs of gum.
- Pills/medication – anything that looks like a pill, and if you need a prescription medication while you are inside the venue, you must bring the prescription with you to explain what it is and why you need it.
- Oversized bags –any bag larger than a ladies' clutch will be denied, and you will be required to rent a locker for the day to the tune of around forty bucks.
- Vapes – most venues will not allow vapes. Security will make you return it to your room or insist that you throw away the cartridge, no matter what is inside.
Club Security is put in place to protect the property and for the protection of guests and staff. If someone shows up intoxicated, they will be denied access to the club. If someone gets overserved while inside the club, Security will escort them off the property. The same goes for belligerent, rude, and violent behavior. Guests who are out of control, no matter what the reason, pose a risk to themselves and others. The clubs want you to have a good time, but not at the risk of someone's safety!
Vegas Dress Code
The clubs in Las Vegas enforce a strict nightclub dress code and pool party dress code. Upscale club attire or swim gear is required. Women can wear almost anything as long as it's not too low, too short, or too revealing. For guys, it's another story. We offer a complete guide on Dress Codes for the Clubs and Pools. While Security has the final say as to who gets into the club or pool party, at least you will know what you can and cannot wear.
Book Bachelor Party Package Deals and Bundles
Las Vegas offers a boatload of activities, adventures, and attractions. It is the perfect place for a bachelor party or stag party package. At Bachelor Vegas, we are experts at creating fun and helping you create unforgettable memories by bundling a nightclub or pool party with a shooting range experience, a Las Vegas strip club, club crawls, VIP bottle service, the Vegas Party Pass, limos, and more.
Bachelorette and Hen Packages
Calling all the hen parties and female Las Vegas birthdays. We can help you create life-changing, mind-blowing experiences by bundling a nightclub or pool party with a Drag brunch, a spa day, a shopping spree, a hen package, a male strip club, a Las Vegas male revue, all-you-can-eat-and-drink dinners, bottle service, a pink hummer limo, and more.
Brian Pfeiffer’s Comment on Las Vegas Security
With over 20 years in the daylife and Las Vegas nightlife industry, we have seen and heard it all. If people would only follow the rules, there wouldn't be any issues. Security is essential to ensure everyone's safety. The protocols are simple; follow them, and you will have a great time. Challenge them, and you won't!
If you think you might want to meet some stagettes or Vegas girls and your budget can't accommodate the excessive bottle service pricing or expensive activities, we have an incredible deal! The Las Vegas Party Pass is a great cost-saving opportunity. You will receive a wristband that allows immediate VIP entry to 5 nightclubs and 4 pools with no cover. This wristband sure beats dealing with a long guestlist and club tickets line and a Las Vegas Promoter.