Check for Promo Code
Drai's After Hours
For those who don't know what an afterhours club is, it is a Las Vegas nightclub that stays open past the designated curfew/closing time for clubs that serve alcohol. When the clock strikes 3:00 AM in Sin City, most of Las Vegas nightlife fades, but Las Vegas' underground nocturnal scene is just beginning, filling the void for clubbers who are not ready to stop partying. Bachelor Vegas as recommends the Thursday party at one of the best Latin clubs in Vegas.
If you're looking for a premier spot for a bachelor party or a bachelorette party, you can't go wrong with Drai's After Hours. For most big weekends, you will want to buy Drai’s Afterhours tickets or a Las Vegas Party Pass. Another option for entry is the Drai’s Afterhours guestlist. Check out all of Drai's After Hours Events and consider the other best hip hop clubs in Vegas, the big brother Drai’s Nightclub and the big sister pool party called Drai’s Beach Club. One note: tickets guarantee entry the guestlist does not.
Drai's After Hours Highlights
- Consider Bottle service along with Champagne, beer, wine, spirits, and specialty cocktails.
- This underground club has two dance floors
- A dark crimson-red tone covers the walls and floors, creating a seductive and intimate environment
- The mood is festive in the main rooms, with many people crowding the dance floor
- For guests looking to mix, mingle, and enjoy a conversation, hang out at the library bars.
- Victor Drai, a nightclub owner, entrepreneur, and film producer pioneered the late-night, after-hours scene, and today, Drai's continues to be the best after-hours Club in the city
SEARCH EVENTS BY DATES
We Specialize in Planning Your Vegas Weekend
- Bachelor Party Deals
- Bachelorette Party Deals
- Birthday Part Deals
- Strip Club Deals
- Book Your Transportation
Do You Still Have Questions? No Problem…
Vegas day and nightlife can be overwhelming, whether you are a seasoned veteran to Sin City, or heading to this desert adult paradise for the 1st time. That’s what Bachelor Vegas exists for – to take the hassle out of planning and guide you big weekend to perfection, and all for a lower cost than booking on your own!
I look forward to speaking with you!
About The Author
Brian “Surreal” has over 25 years of experience in event production, VIP hosting, and club ownership in Las Vegas, Miami, and Chicago. He was the former Promotions Manager of Hakkasan Nightclub and Wet Republic, With 75-100 groups booked every single weekend, 100’s of 5 star reviews, and 1000’s of parties and adventures, one thing is for certain: you can count on him and Bachelor Vegas to deliver a memorable and amazing Las Vegas Vacation.