Check for Promo Code
Jewel Las Vegas Tickets
The nightlife scene in Vegas is legendary. Each nightclub is unique in its own right but what sets Jewel nightclub apart from its competition is the lineup of world-class DJs and live performances like Tyga, Lil Jon, Steve Aoki, and O.T. Genasis. Friday, Saturday, and the Industry night Mondays every week, the music programming is open format and you can expect some Latin club vibes, Top 40 tracks, EDM club music, and hip hop.
For most big weekends, you will want to buy tickets or a Las Vegas Party Pass. Check out all the Jewel Nightclub Events to see which artist is spinning and consider the sister pool party in the Aria, called the Liquid Pool Lounge. Another option is the Jewel Guestlist, one note: tickets guarantee entry the guestlist does not.
Jewel Nightclub Highlights
- Jewel is a state-of-the-art nightclub and the first of its kind in Sin City
- As one of the best hip hop clubs, this venue offers guests a mid-sized rectangular dance floor in front of the DJ booth
- The special effects and neon lighting are evident the moment you walk through the front door.
- The nightclub spans more than 24,000 square feet with a capacity of 1,925 people
- The mezzanine level houses 5 themed skyboxes uniquely designed: The Blind Tiger, The Gallery, The Studio, The Goat, and the "hidden" skybox – The Prestige.
- Bottle service along with Champagne, beer, wine, and spirits, and specialty cocktails
- The venue can accommodate 1,400 people, and is a Las Vegas Party Pass venue, the included pools are Tao Beach, Wet Republic, Marquee Dayclub, and Liquid Pool Lounge, and the Vegas nightclubs are Omnia Nightclub, Hakkasan Nightclub, Marquee Nightclub, and Tao nightclub.
SEARCH EVENTS BY DATES
We Specialize in Planning Your Vegas Weekend
- Bachelor Party Deals
- Bachelorette Party Deals
- Birthday Part Deals
- Strip Club Deals
- Book Your Transportation
Do You Still Have Questions? No Problem…
Vegas day and nightlife can be overwhelming, whether you are a seasoned veteran to Sin City, or heading to this desert adult paradise for the 1st time. That’s what Bachelor Vegas exists for – to take the hassle out of planning and guide you big weekend to perfection, and all for a lower cost than booking on your own!
I look forward to speaking with you!
About The Author
Brian “Surreal” has over 25 years of experience in event production, VIP hosting, and club ownership in Las Vegas, Miami, and Chicago. He was the former Promotions Manager of Hakkasan Nightclub and Wet Republic, With 75-100 groups booked every single weekend, 100’s of 5 star reviews, and 1000’s of parties and adventures, one thing is for certain: you can count on him and Bachelor Vegas to deliver a memorable and amazing Las Vegas Vacation.