Check for Promo Code
Twelve years since its debut, Marquee still dominates the Las Vegas day life and nightlife scene. With the size of the roof top pool deck, the DJ talent, Strip views, world-class customer service, and high-energy EDM club vibe, this pool party is the place to see and be seen! It's also one of the best spots for an epic daytime bachelor party or bachelorette party, with private cabanas, bungalows, and premier Bottle Service. Management usually programs EDM artists, however when the book DJ Mustard, the day or night party is one of the best hip hop clubs in Vegas. On Sunday nights in the summer months, this venue is a night time pool party called “Drenched.”
Marquee Dayclub Tickets or a Las Vegas Party Pass are a better option than the Marquee Dayclub guestlist, if you want guaranteed entry. Marquee has some great DJs such at Pauly D and Chris Lake, check out all the Marquee Day Club Events. One note: tickets guarantee entry the guestlist does not. One note Sunday nights in the summer month, this
Marquee Dayclub Highlights
- An eclectic menu featuring signature items and specialty cocktails, great for some Las Vegas Drinking.
- A live DJ and a state-of-the-art sound system outside.
- Expect a massive, diverse, and wild crowd with plenty of Vegas party girls.
- If you are looking for a place to hold your "last fling before the ring," you can't go wrong for a bachelor party or bachelorette party.
- Typically, the same DJs that spin during the day also work the Marquee Nightclub, which is the connected Las Vas Nightclub.
- Daybeds, cabanas, bungalows, and three-story luxury bungalows with rooftop hot tubs overlooking The Strip are available for rent.
- The venue can accommodate 2,000 people, and is a Las Vegas Party Pass venue, the included pools are Wet Republic, Tao Beachclub, and Liquid Pool Lounge, and the Vegas nightclubs are Omnia Nightclub, Hakkasan Nightclub, Marquee Nightclub, Jewel Nightclub, and Tao nightclub.