Check for Promo Code
Marquee Nightclub is a multi-faceted, multi-level venue with a "Vegas nightclub within a club" concept – three different rooms with different vibes plus a pool party. The Boombox is a box-shaped room overlooking the Las Vegas Strip with a live DJ playing Hip-Hop and Top 40 music; the Library that actually looks like a library with bookshelves and lots of books, a pool table, a fireplace, and comfortable, robust furniture with a subdued vibe, and the outdoor pool deck that transforms into one of the hottest pools in the city.
For most big weekends, you will want to buy tickets or a Las Vegas Party Pass. Check out all the Marquee Nightclub Events to see which artist is spinning on your Sin City weekend. Another option is the Marquee Nightclub Guestlist, one note: tickets guarantee entry the guestlist does not.
- The elevated DJ booth is a massive spectacle and provides a spectacular visual for this famous EDM club.
- Marquee is an award-winning nightclub spanning more than 60,000 square feet when added to Marquee Dayclub one of the best rooftop bars in Vegas.
- The Main Room is where go-go dancers are situated above the dance floor in front of a 40-foot LED backdrop.
- Marquee is perfect for corporate events and special occasions like birthdays and bachelor parties and bachelorette bashes.
- An excellent place for Bottle service
- Full-service bars with Champagne, beer, wine, and spirits, and specialty drinks.
- The venue can accommodate 2,500+ people, and is a Las Vegas Party Pass venue, the included pools are Wet Republic, Marquee Dayclub, Tao Beach, and Liquid Pool Lounge, and the Vegas nightclubs are Omnia, Hakkasan, Marquee Nightclub, Jewel Nightclub, and Tao nightclub.