Check for Promo Code
Take a break from the Strip and head Downtown to Fremont Street, where Las Vegas began, and check out ZAI featuring a restaurant, bar, and high-energy rooftop Vegas nightclub all in the same building. For most big weekends, you will want to buy ZAI tickets, the Las Vegas Party Pass, or get on the ZAI guestlist. Check out all the ZAI Events and enter in your Sin City vacation dates to see the artist or theme event. One note: tickets guarantee entry the guestlist does not. The music programming is open format and you can expect some Latin club vibes, Top 40 tracks, EDM club music, and hip hop beats.
We here at Bachelor Vegas have some great packages deals for ZAI, now that the Male Revue Aussie Heat has move to Notoriety Theatre in the area. We have bachelorette packages in place with dining at Park on Fremont and Peyote for dinner, mixed with Limos, and all the hot spots in the area. Guys we didn’t forget about you as well check out our Bachelor Party Packages.
- An excellent place for Bottle service upstairs at Zoo nightclub. This rooftop terrace is a great place to take in some wild Las Vegas nightlife.
- Four distinct dining concepts with Chef Andrea "Andi" Van Willigan at the helm
- The 4 concepts include La Güera Loca Cocina Mexicana, Bazooka Burgers, Corney's Dogs, and Royal Pie Pizza Co.
- For anyone who likes to drink in Vegas, dance, and dine Downtown, ZAI has you covered.
- ZAI offers a diverse crowd with a mix of locals, tourists, and Vegas girls.
- Full-service bars with Champagne, beer, wine, and spirits, and handcrafted specialty cocktails